On to the results. I based my wristers on the Leftover Mitts I found through Ravelry but I used the leftover Urchin yarn in combination with a solid corresponding black I had. Since I had the two colors, I just didn't start the cable until row 15 in the pattern and then I worked one extra twist in the cable pattern up the arm. I'm pleased with the results and so is Jess. (Try to hear Madonna's Vogue as you scroll through these photos)
I've also been working on some dishtowels I am trading for necklaces and earrings sets. I love bartering.
Other than those two things, I've made some progress on a pair of socks but I don't have any photos.
Or he could just be an alien...